Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Still good, but still no longer true

I enjoyed it, as expected, but neither anime nor dubbing is like that anymore, and hasn't been for a decade or two.
Did you know that excluding the always renewing naruto/bleach/kid shows/etc there are actually no animes currently airing that are anything like that? No, action is not in right now, Moe is.

K-ON ED flash K-ON ED flash

Awesome

Up the sound quality, (you do it when exporting) Don't say 'lazy' is defiantly the best song of the season, let the others hear it better

K-on is also probably my favorite anime of spring 2008, good choice!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Sigh

Though I definatly enjoyed this, it is perpetuating the idea that all animes are like this. In actuality, only a small bit of it is the action shonen that you parodied. I personally prefer slice-of-life comedies, which are not action shonens by far.
Also, It perpetuated hardcore otaku's beliefs that all dubs are bad, unfortunately, the last time a dub was like that you were still very young. These days, they are all good, unless it was made by 4kids and sometimes geneon and media blasters.

Look All I'm trying to say is that the anime you see on tv is only a tiny fraction of what you see in japan, trust me, I've been there.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

As expected

It lived up to expectations, meaning that it is once again very enjoyable and cute

Bowling Alley Bowling Alley

Another hit!

Total win, like usual.

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3

Truly

That was completely and totally amazing

Wow.

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

It was so amazing

It was so good, I posted it on a forum, given it a 5, favorited it and given it a 10/10, that still doesn't seem like enough to properly honor it.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

So good!

It's like DBZ only not boring.
And it's like a super Mario show, except with less captain Lou Albano and pasta power

Thank you for the lack of pasta power.

Metal Gear Yotsuba Metal Gear Yotsuba

Amazing

finally, some one who made a yotsuba flash, maybe this will make people notice how great that manga is.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Amazing.

My favorite flash in the whole portal.
As well as my favorite song.