Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Still good, but still no longer true

I enjoyed it, as expected, but neither anime nor dubbing is like that anymore, and hasn't been for a decade or two.
Did you know that excluding the always renewing naruto/bleach/kid shows/etc there are actually no animes currently airing that are anything like that? No, action is not in right now, Moe is.

K-ON ED flash K-ON ED flash

Awesome

Up the sound quality, (you do it when exporting) Don't say 'lazy' is defiantly the best song of the season, let the others hear it better

K-on is also probably my favorite anime of spring 2008, good choice!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Sigh

Though I definatly enjoyed this, it is perpetuating the idea that all animes are like this. In actuality, only a small bit of it is the action shonen that you parodied. I personally prefer slice-of-life comedies, which are not action shonens by far.
Also, It perpetuated hardcore otaku's beliefs that all dubs are bad, unfortunately, the last time a dub was like that you were still very young. These days, they are all good, unless it was made by 4kids and sometimes geneon and media blasters.

Look All I'm trying to say is that the anime you see on tv is only a tiny fraction of what you see in japan, trust me, I've been there.

GemCraft 0 GemCraft 0

Beaten it

Yeah, why the long wait? I'm already at level 105.
Great game though, my favo-game-(oh?)

And I love the transfer save file, it really is neat.

Tower Core Tower Core

like myst only easier

A lackluster ending, but the gameplay was excellent

Bunny Invasion: Easter Bunny Invasion: Easter

otherwise fine

one, bunny bios takes me nowhere
two, why is the biggest gun in the game a "mini" gun, back in my day, big guns had the word big right there in the gun's name.
three, this game seems a bit too similar to the last one, gameplay wise

GP-studios responds:

Bunny Bios is now fixed, delete your temp files and reload.